Thank you for opening this article. Are you interest in the hyrovac slurry treatment? Or are you planning to enter into this industry? No matter what purpose you have regarding this topic, we would like to share some more information or ideas we have.
Just recently, we co-designed and provided to North America such a dewatering system for the hydrovac slurry dewatering, including following equipment:
1. Hopper for receiving the slurry from outside the system. The big hopper is used to collect the slurry from trucks or something else, then feed the slurry for the coarse shaker.
2. Coarse shaker: the original slurry contains so many obstacles, even rocks. The coarse shaker here is used to choosing out the large particles, in order to reduce the burden for the fine shaker an also to protect the following equipment.
3. Double deck fine shaker. On this step, some particles are separated out per their different size ranges. Comparing with a single deck shaker, the double deck one can serve a larger capacity by consuming same power.
4. Desilter cones for 20 micron particles, which is fed by GNSB centrifugal pump. Desilter cones’ separation principle is to use the centrifugal force. The feeding pump generates a large power and splashes the slurry onto inner wall of the cyclones, the liquid phase, lighter, will go up from the liquid outlet and the solids, heavier ones, falls out from cyclone bottom.
5. High speed decanter centrifuge, big bowl GNLW553 decanter centrifuge with a 22 inch bowl and length-diameter ratio as 3. It is a high speed centrifuge for particles from 2 to 5 microns’ removal.
6. Dewatering unit for flocculating the extra particles into larger ones in order to be removed by the decanter centrifuge.
All above mentioned equipment are made by GN Solids Control and most of them are from stock or semi-finished in GN factoryThey could be combined flexibly per customized requests.